Tuesday 29 April 2014

Film worksheet (The Last Mimzy)

Watching films in English with further discussion is something you cannot imagine teaching English without. Throughout my teaching career having classes to discuss films with students has been one of the most enjoyable experiences. It feels especially rewarding for me when I invest enough time and give enough thought to the tasks I'm going to offer students. A couple of years ago I developed interest in using Photoshop and thus tried to apply my skills to create film-based worksheets that I later used in the classroom.

In this post, you can find a worksheet based on the sci-fi movie "The Last Mimzy". It's both an entertaining and thought provoking film as it deals with crucial and controversial issues like human potential, our connection with other living beings, and technological advancement, to name a few.


The Last Mimzy Worksheet

No comments:

Post a Comment